Monday, July 16, 2007

Ruby Array - Update


The first one is a mindmap of the class Array in Ruby.

The red arrows aside each method indicates, that there is a clickable link, which directs you to the shown method in the ruby documentation.

Especially the categories are not perfect. It was just a first try, so let me know, if you have suggestions or improvements.

You can grab the file for FreeMind here. It would be kind, if you postback your modifactions.

I'll add more ruby classes the next days.

Update: Also available on my MindMapper: Ruby Array Class Mindmap

4 comments:

Dr Nic said...

Very cool!

Unknown said...

I love it! Thanks! Are there more for Ruby?

Anonymous said...

there are some few more, but you are also able to create your own. with the ruby script i posted, you can grab the api-doc site and write them to mindmap files.

in which classes are you interested?

> console.blogs said...

Hi!
I like the mind maps you've made but unfortunately I'm unable to visit http://mm.rails4fun.de... The site isn't responding well..

Can u please provide an alternate link for your mindmaps?

Thanks & Regards,
Monica